Wednesday, September 28, 2011

in search 4 the perfect shampoo & conditioner

for the past couple of months i have been experimenting with different shampoos & conditioners, as an stylist its my 1# job to know my product. so i started off with cantu & loved it this product xspecially the conditioner, but what i started 2 notice its creamy & oily base was 2 heavy 4 my natural hair clients but great 4 my clients in weave cause it coats the hair & keeps it protected will under the weave. next i tried creative essentails xcellent all around 4 natural, weave queens (lol) & my lock clients. only bad part its not avail 2 customers only professional hairstylist. Now im using paul mitchell & it is great i was surpised but it is an good product im still judging & still searching my next buy is carols daughter ! still searching if any1 knows of any good product please feel free to let me know.    thanks sincere

No comments:

Post a Comment