Friday, January 27, 2012

new beginnings

hello friends ive been away for awhile life has been teaching me lessons & putting me in my place! lol , so with that being said im starting over i will be posting more often and different things. Instead of just focusing on hair i will be focusing on my journey thru this life. dont get it twisted hair is my life & my second love  but there is more 2 it. postings will include ( hair , fashion, from my eyes photography, & life in the city i love).  thank u 4 your support & time & energy.


                                                                                                                                  sincere peace,
                                                                                                                                         miss sincere

1 comment: